With the hat out the guard are in relaxed position what explain the functional characteristics of this uniform for the day to day service.
In 1940 is adopted a new uniformity rules by the assimilation of the Carabineros (frontier guards) Corps.
The uniforms are the same design what the army but with pauldrons, distinctions in the mouth sleeves and special colors of the specialization in the pikes of the collar: blue for mobile patrols, green for coast and frontiers, red for rural and black for veterans and specialist.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 276 grs
- Pedestal: brown, ultraviolet barnished, hihgh bright
- Number of pieces: 12
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 56x56x19
- Total measure including a wood base: 15 cm