Wear the jacket of service and the cap model “teresiana”.
This uniformity without weapons is easy to find in administrative tasks and regular services, the cap “teresiana” was adopted by the General Director of the Corps Luis Roldán in the year 1988.
Is used in the services of transit service and in commune rural duties.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 271 grs
- Pedestal: brown, ultraviolet barnished, hihgh bright
- Number of pieces: 5
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 56x56x19
- Total measure including a wood base: 15 cm