This was an transition uniform because is adopted the green gray color was will finish in the actual type of green.
For this is adopted the jacket in gray green for the duties in open field and for escort of trains also is adopted the leggings in brown for open field patrols.
Disappear the collars and the mouth sleeves in red and turned all in gray with a thin border in red and in 1912 the blue trousers change to gray. See in the angle the new insignia of the corps what replaced the old numerations of the tercios what was wear in the collar.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 235 grs
- Pedestal: brown, ultraviolet barnished, hihgh bright
- Number of pieces: 10
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 56X56X19
- Total measure including a wood base: 15