FERPRAD try in this figure capture the special personality of this security corps. From his first times the uniformity of the Civil Guard is touched for a special charisma.
The Duke of Ahumada, denoted that the: “The uniform have to be flaring and elegant, and with this give a representation to the person”. With a deep spanish character for this will be used the typical spanish hat of two corned very used by the differents security forces what the Civil Guard replaced
For this and by Royal Order of 1844 signed by the Minister of War General Narvaez were fixed the characteristics of the uniform.
- Presentation: In luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 215 grs
- Pedestal: brown, barnished ultraviolet, high bright
- Number of pieces: 7
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 56x56x19
- Total measure including a wood base: 15 cm