The troop uniformity of the Spanish Infantry of Marine have the particularity of use two colour tones in the berets of uniformity, in blue and black.
The blue colour come by the fatigues uniform colour of the Armada (Spanish Navy) but is the black the own colour the truly and formal for this branch.
This FERPRAD piece is presented with the metallic badge of this corps and reproduce with fidelity the two small tapes for adjust the beret what hang over the scruff. Used how normal uniformity the finish offer everything of his characteristic folds.
- Paint: Hand crafted painted with acrylic paints.
- Total Weight: 435 grs
- Presentation: In luxury kilted cage.
- Pedestal: Brown, ultraviolet barnished, high shine.
- Nº of pieces: 4
- Pedestal dimensions (mm): 80x50x25
- Total high (with pedestal): 8 cm