Homage to the hearth of the Spanish Navy, the seamanship. In this case the figure of signaller of the legendary battleship “Pelayo” the spanish ship what scary the USA.
In the war of 1898 a dared counter attack was planned to storm the american cities in the east coast of the United States commanded by the admiral D. Manuel de la Cámara y Livermore commander of the Spanish Reserve Fleet, although the admiral Cámara´s fleet count with the battleships “Pelayo” and “Carlos V”
Superior than the ships of American Pacific Fleet and equal of capacity to the Atlantic Fleet the defeats of Cavite and Santiago de Cuba forced to cancel the operation.
- Presentación: in luxury quilted case
- Pintura: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Peso total: 960 grs
- Peana: brown, ultraviolet barnished, high bright
- Nº de piezas: 10
- Leyenda peana: "Señalero Marinero 1915"
- Medidas peana (mm): 80x80x42
- Altura total (con peana): 26 cm