Royal Guard private in basic high dress. This uniform is a replica what were used by the Spanish Army in times of the King Alfonso XIII. In this costume have elements of the branches of infantry, cavalry, engineers and artillery in a correct mixture. Was used in first time in a national parade in 1976.
Is the more common uniform of the Royal Guard and show the differents branches of the Spanish Armed Forces what are together in this corps.
The recent organization come from the kingdom of Isabel II in what are two differents branches the Corps of Royal Yeomanry Guards and the Squadron of Guards of the Queen, the organization was the same in the kingdoms of Alfonso XII and XIII but the cavalry are organized in the Escort Squadron of the Royal Escort.
All the unit is disband in II Republic and back to be rise in November of 1975 when is founded the Regiment of the Royal Guard, in a little time and some changes in the the laws after recover his original name. Royal Guard.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 547 grs
- Pedestal: brown, ultraviolet barnished, high bright
- Number of pieces: 15
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 60X60X42
- Total measure including a wood base: 19 cm
- Pedestal write: " "Guardia Real 1989 - Gala"