Figure of a veteran soldier of the “America” Nº66 Cazadores of Mountain Regiment whit the campaign uniform of the Third Carlist War. A this time his name were Regiment of Line America Nº14 but have the consideration of ranger by the green distinctions of the uniform.
This regiment was crated in 1764 in Veracruz in the old viceroyship of Nueva España actually Mexico, how prototype of the regiments what will be founded in this possessions, his first name was “El Real de America” (The royal of America) and his saint protector our Lady of Immaculate Conception and his first colonel was D. Miguel Porcel y Manrique.
This regiment have fight in the five continents in more than five thousands actions, whit an heroic historical, what is joined to the regiment “Constitution”, have among his decorations five collectives Laureates of St. Ferdinand, the higher Spaniard military decoration. Actually is located in the Quarter of Aizoaín near of Pamplona, Navarra.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 665 grs
- Pedestal: browm, ultraviolet barnished, high bright
- Number of pieces: 11
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 60x60x42
- Pedestal write: "Soldado de Cazadores 1872"
- Total measure including a wood base: 23 cm