This figure show the uniform of campaign in the peninsular Spain in 1911.
You can see the typical blanket in brown what crossed his chest and the campaign kit at his back.
In his begin this model of infantry was denominated light at begin of the XIX century but along 1841/47 change this denominations by line infantry.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 725 grs
- Pedestal: brown, ultraviolet barnished, high bright
- Number of pieces: 18
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 60X60X42
- Pedestal write: "Infante 1911"
- Total measure including a wood base: 19 cm