In 1824 was formed the Lanciers Regiment of the Royal Guard and in the present the lanciers of the royal Guard use this uniforms whit only little variations.
The lanciers are more older model of cavalry from the begins of the organization of permanent armies in the catholic kings kingdom, XV century, whit the organization of the Old Guards of Castille (Guardias Viejas de Castilla) in 1493.
The evolution of weapons of fire lose his importance for the infantry and the lance is all delivery to cavalry in the reforms of 1851 all the regiments equipped by lance are called of Lanciers (lanzeros) in a total of 12 regiments. The uniform of the figure is in blue adopted for the lasts cavalry regiments in a ministerial order of 24 of August of 1909.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 1.137 grs
- Pedestal: brown, ultraviolet barnished, high bright
- Number of pieces: 9
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 60x60x42
- Pedestal write: "Regimiento de Caballeria de España"
- Total measure including a wood base: 30 cm