FERPRAD give the opportunity of customize this figure with the rank what our costumer prefer.
The National Police Corps of Spain is an armed institution of civil nature belongs the Interior Ministry and the first police corps of Spain.
The origins of this corps come of the need of give to the spanish cities of a modern organization of security. For this the king Fernando VII dictate an royal edict what create a General Police of the kingdom, first modern antecedent of this corps.
But counting this precedent and a long history of public service of the spanish police, the National Police Corps, with his structure and denomination have his direct origin in the constitution of 1978.
Where is dedicated his two basics missions: “Protect the free applications of the rights and freedoms and preserve the Security of the Citizenship”.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 529 grs
- Leyenda: Cuerpo Nacional de Policia
- Pedestal: brown, ultraviolet barnished, high bright
- Number of pieces: 7
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 70x70x39
- Total measure including a wood base: 13,5 cm