This figure evokes the special relation of the Civil Guard for his families and relatives. The work over the cords and golden cloths are specially careful.
For the moment what the first civil guard agent fall in the line of duty his founder the Duke of Ahumada was looking for create a company of Young Guards (Guardias Jóvenes) to rejoin all orphans of agents die in act of service and make of then a new generation of guards.
The same duke have a 14 sons, 9 survive to him, in April of 1863 was authorized the company what with the time is transformed in the “Colegio de Guardias Jóvenes Duque de Ahumada” (Young Guards College Duke of Ahumada) what a difference of the Civil Guard Academy in Baeza only accept sons and orphans of members of the corps.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 489
- Leyenda: "Guardia Joven Gran Gala 1899
- Pedestal: brown, ultraviolet barnished, hihgh bright
- Number of pieces: 6
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 70x70x19
- Total measure including a wood base: 16