Is possible see the details of the buckle of the belt, the belt kit and the number of the unit, tercio, in the collar.
This uniform is dated in the year 1898 when the colonial disaster forced to one reorganization of the corps with dissolution of the units in overseas.
And the creation of new detachments in the cities o Melilla, Ceuta and in the Canary islands and more posts in the continental Spain with the troops what back from overseas.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 782 grs
- Pedestal: brown, ultraviolet barnished, hihgh bright
- Number of pieces: 7
- Leyenda peana: "Guardia de Caballería con capote 1891-1908"
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 60x60x42
- Total measure including a wood base: 19 cm