The uniform of drill or striped the classical of all spanish forces in Cuba, with collar and mouth sleeves in red. The tropical hat is the official in this territory in gray with the border in withe and the national flag.
The Civil Guard is present in Cuba and Puerto Rico from 1857 by the personal dedication of the lieutenant general Jose Gutierrez de la Concha was the first unit a mixed company of 150 men.
After is created a tercio with 379 men , 121 of cavalry. In 1870 the number is increased to 3.000 troops and 1885 to 4.000 of infantry and 2.172 of cavalry, organized in nine precincts.
In an edict of 1894 the tropical hat was changed in the Puerto Rico circumscription by the English colonial salacot.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 243 grs
- Pedestal: brown, ultraviolet barnished, hihgh bright
- Number of pieces: 8
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 56x56x19
- Total measure including a wood base: 15 cm