The scene join in a only pedestal the two figures with title and coat of arms. The costumes and jewelry are specially detailed according the habit of the epoch.
Although no than famous like other historical people this personages show the old aristocracy of the spanish kingdoms.
Of this say what miss Petronila inherit the kingdom of Aragón from his father with only two years old, after in 1151 is married with the Barcelona´s Earl, Ramón Berenguer IV, what rule in the wife´s name with the title of Aragón Prince.
Was the first christian reign in a Iberian Peninsula in this time invaded for the moors. When Ramon Berenguer dies in 1161 his widow convoked to General Courts in Huesca where is approved the last will of his husband and his son Ramon was accepted like successor in the crown whir the name of Alfonso.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 3.890 grs
- Pedestal: brown, ultraviolet barnished, high bright
- Number of pieces: 16
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 190x145x30 cm
- Pedestal write: "Doña Petronila (reina de Aragón) 1136-1174// Don Ramón Berenguer (Comte de Catalunya) 1113-1162"
- Total measure including a wood base: 23 cm