Figure of a andalusian “rociero” with drum and flute in way to the more important festivity of Andalusia, El Rocio. With the own costume for the Rocio´s way, you can see details how the brotherhood medal and the typical short jacket. FERPRAD give the possibility of built typical figures of spanish folklore. Contact with us.
With this figure FERPRAD offer the possibility to known in deep the costumes more traditional and typical of Spain. In this way the “Rocio” celebration is transform in more than a religious and popular celebration if not in a sociological and cultural phenomenon what join all the years of may to over a million of people, thousands of then tourists, to the “Rocio” chapel not far of the city of Huelva to pray to our “Lady of the Rocio”, also knowed like “The white dove” (la blanca paloma) or the or “The marshes queen” (Reina de la marismas).
To everyone this devotes is a honor touch the figure of the maiden mount this one over his shoulders, thing nothing easy for agglomeration of people in the chapel.
- Presentation: in luxury quilted case
- Paint: artisanally painted by water resistent paints
- Total weight of: 2.204 grs
- Pedestal: brown, ultraviolet barnished, high bright
- Number of pieces: 11
- Pedestal sizes(mm): 105x105x12
- Pedestal write: "Rociero Andaluz"
- Total measure including a wood base: 28 cm